(kollector) honest plea

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 11:46:21 EDT 2007

dear forum
I have no where else really to ask kollector kwestions, because I made a
mistake I didn't even know I made
upon listening to Peter Banks and the "real" YES, I decided to see what goes
on in the world.....
I found a Voiceprint CD of Brock solo.......
unfortunately(?), it looks like the madness continues, because I see tracks
added, and tracks repeated/alternate takes, etc......
there is just a HUGE problem: Mountain In The Sky wasn't listed that I could
see.....
would some kind soul break down what this CD really is and has? please?
also, please let me know what Weird CD 106 really was....it's not that I
have to pursue it, this is how I enjoy Hawkwind (or am trying real hard)
my current collection and knowledge most likely lags behind 99% of
yourselves
I've been operating on past BS ......also, if I "spun" the ICU tale about
Nik, Trev and the name, the real story was:- Nik: Trev Thoms is so kick ass,
he is mindblowing (or similar words), and Nik says "yes yes, I agree" (or
similar words), next thing, soon as Nik hit home, I hear Trev's got the name
sorry about this, and it looks like this is getting too much for me, like I
feared it would......I wish Suzanne didn't have to return to NY, at least
the abuse and fighting was a nice distraction....
mike