A question

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 15 12:25:43 EDT 2007

I prefer to hang with people that know more than I do, and you people are
all in that category, thinks for all the answers to my question.  When this
horrible migraine abates I'll check out the Moe link, hopefully that will be
soon, but this 1 is bad.  For all those who have a little extra energy,
please use your psi power to try to distract my brain from this pain.  There
must be stronger telepaths out there than me.

Flying low,

Kaduflyer