(OFF) A question??

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Aug 15 14:02:33 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,
I was referring to your destroying the flaming death burger joint, in your
posting.  I'll keep on keeping on, as Calvert would say, "It's the only
thing I'm cut out to do," and I'm already here in Boston.
  Sorry to pick on your reading knowledge, I know you don't read much, so I
thought you'd said you hadn't read the Butterworth book, obviously you have.
Since in my present condition, I can't listen to music, (pain), I don't know
what to do about the Horrors.  Anyone got any of those downers left?  When I
had the book read to me, , I thought it was about me, with respect to the
Horrors, that was about 30 years ago
I'll end this here, because I fear I've probably bored many of you with my
personal stuff, my appologies.

Still flying low,

Kaduflyer .