(OFF) A question??, perchance to read?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 14:38:29 EDT 2007

these are the choices for whomever "gets" the book(s) for you, from my
fading life
and BTW, that should have read "let's hope you're ONE of the children"
McDonalds is going down, regardless of any possible negotiation with
Hawkwind, etc
1) Time Of The Hawklords,  hardcover edition with dustjacket (artwork only
printed on dustcover)
2) Time Of The Hawklords, hardcover library edition, minus dustjacket, AFAIK
(but with art printed ON bookcover)
3) Time Of The Hawklords, British paperback
4) Time Of The Hawklords, USA paperback
5) Queens of Deleria (sp?), sequel(sp?), originally only out as british
6) Time Of The Hawklords, USA paperback issued by Griffin music, sold inside
HW box set, and seperate
7) Queens of Deleria, as above, so below
if there are any others, since 2002, I'll probably never be informed