OFF: Jon Jarrett

Thu Aug 16 09:17:29 EDT 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 11:58:15AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> *Jon *

	<snip>

> *the BOC list would have a serious loss and a cold spot if you were not on
> it*

	Eh, even if I drop off I'll return in the mythical future days
to announce the second coming of my spin-off and chronology files. "I
think this is getting needlessly messianic..."

> *right on down to your timewarp*

	16 days and stable.

> *in the words of  the Dodgem Dude or Moorcock's voice:*
> *"i don't care!!   I DON'T CARE!!!!"*

	With four of you together, how can you ever come to any harm?
Yours,
	Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk