OFF: Backstart to a new strut

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 16 10:44:30 EDT 2007

but I wasn''t deleted HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, and the waffling BS should simply be
bypassed if not understood, I try to put as much factual Hawk-related info
as I can, being outdated as I am......it's starting to feel like an unfair
one-way street (a bit), as jaws seem to be locked up OR, people aren't
putting their money where the Hawkwind is, (maybe they are) too busy chasing
cross-country lightshows and making poor bands suffer unto their promotion
(and yes, this is waffling BS where HW is concerned)....I've had a look at
items missed since 2002, I'm uncertain if I can stay standing
peace
mike c