JON JARRET NARROWLY ESCAPES TERRORIST BOMB BLAST was NIK/OFF: Litmus & Inner City Unit, The Standard, Walthamstow, 11/05/07

Thu Aug 16 13:59:45 EDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 10:50:33AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> **Jon in this mail you just mentioned the "second" Atomgods CD not being on
> disc.......don't you mean "WOW, the first??? and speaking of, I just did a
> deal last night on a cassette because I wanted a CDR made from that instead
> of vinyl?? can you help me?? if so I may be willing to freeze Trev (as I
> threatened him last night) into a godawfully stupid and dumb pose, for all
> eternity............the only other thing with "Atom" in it that I know of is
> "ATOMGOD" "hISTORY rE-WRITTEN", of which there are at least 2 CD issues, my
> UK one had the original flyer, as did the vinyl, and Trev jumped up and down
> and threw a child's tantrum until I agreed to give him mine...he had to wait
> five years for it though...hehehehe,,,,

	Hey Mike,
		  no, you're quite right, though Steve Pond seemed to
believe there was somewhere a CD issue of _Wow_ it was the second one
that exists like that. But I've never seen it, whereas I have a good
vinyl copy of _Wow_, so what I was hoping was that the
difficult-(to-find) second album might make its way onto a re-release
schedule down Brighton way. Though since Trev hasn't posted (has he?)
since I posted this to which you replied here I fear I may have
eternally soured our relations.

> anyway Jon, or any other qualified elite music person on here, could you
> start talking Necropolis please, as I think it's another Judge is afraid
> I'll laugh at if I hear it.....

	I don't think I'm qualified as I have no idea what you're
referring to...

> at any rate, somebody PLEASE work me a deal for a WOW CDR made from my
> cassette, and your vinyl artwork...you'll be paid in one fashion or another
> great fashion.....

	Could probably get you a scan of the artwork at least, cut down
to CD size, and e-mailed, but printing it would have to be your problem.
Yours,
	Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk