OFF: Fear Of Mike Coleman's Black Planet

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 16 18:40:27 EDT 2007

Hi Jon,
The first we heard from PT was when we were doing the Free Kadu Flyer, and
out of the blue they sent us their first album, so we reviewed it.  I'd like
to think we helped guide a few people toward their music.  Dave Brock hadn't
heard them when we first got their first album, so we sent him a tape, I
thought it was funny, sending their music back to the U.K.  They sell out
shows in small theaters here, I'm happy they're finally catching on, in a
major way, even though for the most part I like their older material better.

Take care,

Kaduflyer