(possible) correction to Hawkwind RC article

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 03:21:43 EDT 2007

if I read correctly, I thought I was reading that some copies of the
"Stonehenge-Do Not Panic" LP had included a Pete Frame family tree
poster.....
knowing the chaos of HW merch, I'd believe it, but the way I know that album
is thus:
original pressings were gatefold sleeve with colored picture inside, and the
cover boasted the gold trim mentioned
later pressings were issued in a single sleeve, boasting the red print
mentioned......._SOME_ copies of this later single issue came with a
black-and-white poster of the exact original color picture from the first
press.......for my money, that one's the keeper
I believe the "Pete Frame" family tree poster was actually to do with early
copies of PXR5, and I never got that one, but had it in mind that it was an
"offer", to mail off for it, that is what you actually got.....could be
wrong there however.........my friend did get that Pete Frame tree, from
some kind soul over there.....
also, just for fun, PXR5 also came with the sticker placed away from the
dangerous wiring, and was my favorite of the bunch.....because most of us
know, you don't peel that sucker up.....
cheers
mc