comments regarding current record collector

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Aug 17 12:54:11 EDT 2007

Hey Mike,
Hey man, you did a really fine job with your article.  The text was
well-written, and I'm not enough of a collector to know about all the subtle
differences you mentioned.   I have a hard enough time staying in touch with
what's coming out now.  I've got to find a way to get me a Collector's
Edition Space Ritual.   Maybe I can fit it into my budget next month, if
that's not too late.  I'm already going to the One Eyed Bishop gig in NY,
hope to run in to a few of you there.  Once again, for recognition, I'll be
wearing the Hawkwind shades.
Sorry to digress, Mike, the real reason for this article is to give you
feedback on your posting.  It's got a lot of information, and was obviously
well thought out.  I can't read Record Collector any more, it would
frustrate me.  Congratulations Ian, for doing such a fine job on your
article, thanks for sharing the info. Either you have some collection, or
did a lot of research.   Your friend,

Mary  e