kollektor update

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 16:03:40 EDT 2007

I've just received transmission from my parents on the moon (the reason we
don't go there anymore/not allowed), that the Sonic Attack colored version
is NOT genuine, and FURTHER, there ARE pirates in circulation (of the
regular)
I now know how to tell, but need payment for that info
ps- I have had several copies, mine were all the same label-wise, the person
I got the colored one from had both, claimed he got them from the band, and
curiously, the supposedly non-genuine "fruit salad" one was the absolute
cleanest playing one of them all......and when I say several, I mean more
than 3