kollektor update

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 17 18:22:40 EDT 2007

777 Heh, now you mention colored versions.... I had a dark blue bootleg lp
(from
777 the Grateful Dead, I think), that said it was black, and if you thought
777 otherwise, you'd taken too much acid....

Gr,

Arjan H

and hate to say, that same phenomenon is also crossed-over to good ol'
HW,,,,,,,if you were seeing blue with the "Early Years Live" ep, you may or
may not have been tripping, but if you _DID_ trip, you had a better chance
of locating the black one
reverse that for Levitation, from my experience, again contrary to the mag
article, stonehenge who knows?
but if there's a red one............