Ledge of Darkness - a gist

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 19 21:49:32 EDT 2007

please forgive me as I so badly just want to be normal and fall in place
...but....I just enjoyed this about 1000 times more than reading the novels
or looking at the graphic novel and filing it away just as you had
done.....I am so pleased to find out that I do still own a sealed 25 years
box set, however I don't think I can open it......
I think there really is opposing alien forces and such.....
BTW.personal note,,,,it always "seems" to me like Del gets more mention that
Dik, but I've gotten it in my head that it was actually Dik's twirling that
did the most for me........
ps-=hope you got the mail I sent and feel free to pass the knowledege to
FoFP if he's got no air...