OFF: note from a Hawkwind fan who came to see NAZZ in Webster, Mass, last Friday

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Aug 21 10:51:51 EDT 2007

Date:    Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:10:43 -0400
I picked this note up off the Hawkwind list. Peace, Mike

PS: I saw him wearing a 'DO RE ME' Hawkwind T-shirt

From:    Rus Hall <buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: OFF: Nazz

Went to the Nazz show last Friday.  Having never seen them before, I was
blown away by the way they filled the room with great music.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

"Before you criticize someone, first walk a mile in their shoes.  That way
when you do criticize them, you are a mile away, and they have no shoes." --
Jack Handey