OFF: 'SLOTERDIJK' by Thom ( The World Poet ) Woodruff' ( Strange Daze 99 )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Aug 22 14:07:30 EDT 2007

H iFriends,
I just recovered a very old email that I had been searching for. Included
herein is the poem entitled 'Sloterdijk' which was recited by Thom The World
Poet, when he performed with us at 'Strange Daze 99'..Peace, Mike Burro
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1

"Sloterdijk", by Thom (the world poet) Woodruff: 8/22/99
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 1999 4:08 PM

Greetings, gentle insomniacs,
The time has come to Sloterdijk

The time has come to be prone upon the ground

The time has come to assume the position,
and the position is any postition you wish to assume at the time

The time has come for the morning to present it's arrogant face across
the fog of now

The time has come to ignore the time,
forget the time

The time has come that is now time for our time,
and if it is'nt our time it will be Sloterdijk's time

The time has come for our time to actually be the only time we actually
listen to, not the time or place for regulations or noise,

The time has come for this time now,
the time has come for Sloterdijk