(OFF) Finally Balanced/Farflung

Stewartbas at AOL.COM Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 22 20:54:38 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/22/2007 8:14:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
insect.brain at GMAIL.COM writes:

<and  to just pound out one last one that is positive, before I actually  fall
<out of this chair, remembering Strange Daze 98, the singer for  Finally
<Balanced, could his name be Billy??, ...I had the great luck  and good
<fortune to get to meet and hang out with a bit thanks to my  superiors, and I
<thought he was one of the coolest people I have ever  met in my life
<how the hell is he????
Billy is selling used cars in LA.
Tommy and Joe from FB were at all 3 Hawk shows in June, I see Tommy fairly
regularly, Joe not that often.
They have a new metal/psych outfit called Candy Cane Skull... They are
trying to get on the Hawkfesette bill scheduled for Amsterdam in the winter of
2008. When a demo comes out i'll send one your way.

bill s