(OFF) Finally Balanced/Farflung

vzenv14m maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 23 01:00:17 EDT 2007

Hi Mike, I ran into a couple of people from Finely Balanced, in passing, so
I didn't get a chance to ask about Billy, or exchange info with anyone from
that group.  If The Veteran, or anyone from the band is reading this
posting, please write to me?  The song at the end of the disc, Coocoo's
nest, was something the band had been playing with while Chris was getting
things set up, or what ever they do, Chris always leaves tape running,
because of gems like t at.