OFF: History (Was Re: test)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 24 07:37:30 EDT 2007

just _WHERE_ did Thomas get that NEU t-shirt?????
I have just sprained or broken an ankle........
God is NOT like people think (and this is NOT negative) (what this has to do
with FF, likely notta)
I wonder if he has figured out how to say Simon House (correctly) in E.V.I.L.,
which is the way I spell U.S.A. now