time for sale (second hand HW time)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 24 10:34:40 EDT 2007

I have pics of some nice things, including rare posters
mail me if you need to see from me
there is ONE item I am waiting for an answer about, that I may get, so you
can't have it until I find out
if you are already dealing with him nevermind, but he has offered me a
little food to help
and BTW, please give me a short bit, I told my MD angel  that of all the new
friends I have made, my telling them I'd kill them or what is wrong with
them caused me to live alone in prison (people just don't appreciate a real
gift)...and I was leaning on BOC-L for all my human companionship....the
mood stabilizer and benzo combo has me still gogged
back to beddie for a bittie
mc