time for sale (second hand HW time)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 24 13:07:35 EDT 2007

can you unlock Zip files??? excuse my ignorance in this department besides
my ignorance in all others that you are all so familiar with, also there is
a USA Kings of speed that is probabaly getting taken by me or a large
collecter, not  the promo one, this is the yellow and white one, and is
marked with red "A" stamps on the KOS side