Hawkwind content (APOLOGIES TO MY RIGHTEOUS FELLOW AMERICANS, bLUE oYTER cULT)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 26 05:24:54 EDT 2007

jIM lASCKO'S posters that are still left, include some extremely cool ones,
well worth owning, and if I had even enough money to ditch my duct-taped
shoes (the leather ones did my ankle in), then there would be scant a thing
left
most of those I doubt you'll get another chance to buy
and if you do, better hope your mode is : CAREER, not Jobbie Job Job
off to pop pills, maybe it'll reduce posting, we'll see
mc