Aural Innovations: New Alchemical Radio and Drool Trough shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Aug 26 10:58:04 EDT 2007

http://Aural-Innovations.com

AUGUST 26, 2007: NEW RADIO SHOWS

I've just uploaded new shows from The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #25),
and Drool Trough Radio (show #66). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Best of Alchemical Radio (show #25)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at Pet Hippy Productions and
features an excellent assortment of Psychedelia, Space Rock, Progressive
Rock and much much more.

Purple Overdose - I Transmit
Dave Dill - The Middle
Judge Trev - Trembling Hand
Space Mirrors - It's Cold Today In Underworld
Patrick Porter - Free Kittens
Seth Osbern - Dissolution
Paul Wilbur - Do You Remember?
Peter Lacey - Chime In
Resin - Shudder
The Mark Austin Band - Don't Be Scared
Neosoreskin - I Know You Know
Jade Warrior - May Queen
Hilda - Turning Score
James Mee - Empty Chairs
Nick Toone - Remember The Dead

Drool Trough Radio (show #66 - R.Stevie Moore Special)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

This edition of Drool Trough Radio is an all R.Stevie Moore special. Widely
recognized as the father of the hometaper movement (or at least certainly
the grandfather), Stevie was born 1952 in Nashville TN, and is the son of
famed Elvis bass player and session man Bob Moore. Stevie has been recording
his own music since 1966 and has released literally hundreds of cassette
tapes, many vinyl releases on various labels, and of course CDs. This show
will include recordings from 1969 to nearly the present, and represents a
mere drop in the bucket of all he's recorded over the years. Be sure to
visit Stevie's web site at www.rsteviemoore.com, where you will find loads
of information about this really fascinating songwriter and musician, as
well are lots of downloads and links to a whole slew of Stevie's music
videos at UTube.

"Puttin' Up The Groceries" (from What's the Point?!!)
"Advertising Agency Of F*cking" (from Games Groceries)
"Cathy Cline" (from Unpopular Singer Vol. 6)
"A Clever Combo" (from Tra La La La Phooey!)
"You Can't Write A Song" (from Thoroughly Years: 1973-1976)
"Tapes For People" (from Privacy)
"Why Should I Love You" (from Hobbies Galore - His Best 16)
"Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning to Work" (from Unpopular Sing
Vol. 6)
"Horizontal Hideaway" (from Games Groceries)
"Nicotine Need" (from Disorganized Overactivity Or Tabitha Soren)
"Cease All Relationships" (from Tra La La La Phooey!)
"You Came Along Just In Time" (from Games Groceries)
"Encroachment" (from Privacy)
"A Blind Man's Penis Rocky Top Salty Dog Blues" (from Unpopular Sing Vol. 6)
"My Truth" (from On Graycroft)
"Play Myself Some Music" (from Hobbies Galore - His Best 16)
"This Wednesday" (from Games Groceries)
"Theme from My Three Sons" (from Unpopular Sing Vol. 6)
"You Must Be Out Of My Mind" (from Tra La La La Phooey!)
"Getting My Heart Back" (from Disorganized Overactivity Or Tabitha Soren)
"What Do I Do With The Rest Of My Life? / Don't Bore Us, Get To The Chorus"
(from Unpopular Singer Vol. 6)
"Check Around" (from Privacy)
"Mason Jar" (from Thoroughly Years: 1973-1976)
"I Wish Marvin Gaye's Father Had Shot Me Instead" (from Unpopular Singer
Vol. 6)
"Pasketti/Do It Again" (from Games Groceries)
"Thieves In The Choir" (from Disorganized Overactivity Or Tabitha Soren)
"Juxtaposition Of Incongruities" (from Privacy)
"Ill (Worst)" (from On Graycroft)
"I'll Always Be Sad" (from Privacy)
Secret tracks to close the show

http://Aural-Innovations.com