HW: Mr. Dibs

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 26 18:26:48 EDT 2007

and in my typical darkness, however possibly incorrect, was he or was not
he, another hep-c victim??? I seem to recall that was at least a slowdown
for Rustic Rod....
BTW-Shaw holds his own solo if I were asked, and further, Lemmy can never be
replaced...I can almost do the face, but lack the lean stature and nice
legs.....hehehe