ICU/JT/NT content

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 11:59:04 EDT 2007

*then get the espana version, the pink's pinker and Barney's art is rotated,
label's pertier (TX slang) too....*
*.......what with your review skill, the continuation of your bloodline
(though I don't believe in any importance to this with the non-illuminati
folk, which is basically everyone) be no problem...Trev didn't say you
looked like a nerd or an idiot, and he liked the drummer girl*