[Hawkwind] Dave Brock / Robert Calvert Project

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 29 09:43:10 EDT 2007

a much appreciated sign of life:
>>On 8/29/07, Ian Jeffcock <ianjeffcock at pacific.net.sg> wrote:
>
> >>Ordered mine from http://www.davebrockrobertcalvertproject.com
> CD&DVwhereas in actual fact its not...
> >>http://www.voiceprint.co.uk/web/Release/HAWKVP42CD/

*how predictable*
*very exciting very interesting*
*we'll probably have to buy it a few times, but rest assured, this one will
be important always*
*thanks again to the list for turning me on to it, since i'm not allowed in
the main forum*
*it occured to me, if i got kicked off that one, shouldn't somebody
_technically_ be kicked off this one (not me, of course)*