Back after a 7 year absense.

Guy Thomas guy-thomas at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Sat Dec 1 04:11:34 EST 2007

Steve,
Mike
FoFP
Berard
et al!

Thanks for all your kind comments - good to be back!

Beleive it or not, I kind of fell out of the habit, when I got made redundant 7
years ago, and as my login and email were related to my old work email
address, I never got round to changing it!

Anyhow - good to be back.

I see that Brock's flogging the Warrior Paduak-1 Westone, that I painted for
him, back in 1984 (in between the Slough and St Albans gigs Winter '84)

Can't believe that he needs the cash - unless of course it's the ol' classic
Rock Star tax bill coming in January!  If he gets the grand, then I'm REALLY
wishing that I hadn't wrecked my own Paduak that was actually the prototype
for that paint job! Years ago, I stripped the warrior artwork off, and the guitar
is now a DoReMi bass. I've got a pic somewhere of him playing MY Warrior
Paduak! I had a few pics of both Warrior guitars, side by side, which got sent
to Guitarist magazine along with the negatives - (never to be seen again!) -
somewhere, I may have a copy.

Being a thicky - I've tried to upload a link, to the Westone guitar site, with
piccies of the DoReMi bass, but can't.