HW: Pre-Med - The Truth About Us

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Mon Dec 3 12:53:35 EST 2007

Seems that the new Pre-Med CD is already in stock an available on the
Voiceprint website,
you can find it under the "coming soon" menu. Just ordered mine.
Track list contains a cover version of HW track The Demented Man,
interesting choice for a cover version and looking forward to hearing that.

I can highly recommend Alan Davey's four track mind vol. 1
Ordered mine from Alan's website, and it arrived here in Singapore in less
than a week.
Listen out for the Blakes Seven sound effects on track nbr 2 I think it was.

Cheers,
Ian.