SLOTERDIJK Live Yuletide show 12/28 URL correction for venue

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Dec 3 14:40:40 EST 2007

sorry try this for the venue, there seems to be a problem with the other link:
http://www.myspace.com/cherrywood_grille

To: boc-l at listserv.ispnetinc.net; greg.elwell at gmail.com; hawkwind at yahoogroups.com; kevin.gardner at pindar.us.com; nexus at panix.com; rancity at comcast.net; wim23 at hotmail.com; ss7713 at msn.com; sloterdijk at msn.com; sloterdijk-pod at yahoogroups.com; spacerockers at yahoogroups.com; terryhawke at yahoo.co.ukFrom: Sloterdijk at msn.comDate: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:34:03 +0000Subject: [SLOTERDIJK-Pod] SLOTERDIJK Live Yuletide show 12/28

12/28/2007 09:00 PM - Cherrywood Rock Club 1460 Blackwood Clementon Rd. Clementon, New Jersey 08021 Cost: $5.00SLOTERDIJK will be performing a heavy show at this metal club in south Jersey. We will be utilizing a new lineup featuring three guitars and bass. We are also referring to this show as a ’Yule Gathering’..Cheers!check out http://www.myspace.com/cherrywoodrock additional acts TBA http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1

__._,_.___
Messages | Links | Database | Polls | Members
             "One Is"
 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 1
New MembersVisit Your Group

Yahoo! News