OFF: Tech question

Cliff & Pam Wheaton pamwheaton at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Dec 4 04:23:31 EST 2007

I understand. I kinda figured that anyhow. Been looking at new machines,
and just can't quite swing it, yet. I'm gonna take a look at some of the
"newer" (almost anything is newer than this one :) ) computers that have
been refurbished. Something to use until I can get a new one, anyway.
We shall see what happens. I want to use my iPod!!!!
Pam