OFF: Nice festie memory note ( received out of the blue )

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 5 10:40:59 EST 2007

Body:
subject: Nelson LedgesHello Sloterdijk.I was a camp neighbor of yours at the Nelson Ledges in Ohio.I believe you were set up in the grass and playing some of your sounds(correct me if i'm wrong).I found you on a hawkwind chatroom.You also played late on one of the nights with a lightshow.We smoked together in your camp.I see your playing in dec.but i can't make the show.Hopefully i'll see you in the near future at a gig i can make it to.I attended all three shows at the Ledges and it was something i'll always remember.I definately need to go to more psychrock shows.Check out my Hawkwind collection in my pics.SPACE IN YOUR FACE.