OFF: CHROME Re: OFF: SLEEP broken up?? Cap Beyond

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 5 12:48:15 EST 2007

I'm confused......aren't these the same posts as yesterday???  at any rate,
I would like to know if the "Tidal Forces" cd I parted with is the one he
refers to???
anybody got the Captain Beyond boot "far beyond a distant sun", and is the
quality great (looked to me like it was officially released) , and if good,
can it still be had, where , how, when......