Let's all get Naked

LSD KILL!! KILL!!! insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 09:27:01 EST 2007

it's actually available now, when I was talking about it before it wasn't, I
have been told it makes the Space Ritual band sound like a bunch of little
confused rhesus monkeys trying to spread HIV, and if I were asked, I'd want
it for the German dope hustle at the end alone
to those that expressed interest through me, your copies went in the post
yesterday
so -contact Trev to get one, details will be up on the RealFestivalMusic
site in a couple days but no need to suffer that long
mike