NIK: Pyramid Power (was: (OFF) Huw/ Outside the Law LP)

Thu Dec 6 11:47:10 EST 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 10:08:01AM -0600, Delta-Wave typed out:
> > and then there's that Nik Turner "Pyramid Power" USA 45.........I COULD
> > CRY......
>   *Jon *<*>   I... don't know about that. Do I? No, it seems that I don't.
>   <*> When was this and who was on it?
> *it was an EXTREMELY limited 45 single of the Cleopatra version NIK, with
> one of the songs being the "pyramid power mix", which was different than  on
> the CD (can't recall the other side, but think it was an alternate too)*
> *it was limited to NO MORE than 20 copies, though I think maybe 10*

	That was news to me, but it really shouldn't have been as when I
Googled for more, what came up was Fofp's discography. Slap on the
wrist for this cataloguer, hat tip to Mike, etc. Yours,
							Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk