NIK: Pyramid Power (was: (OFF) Huw/ Outside the Law LP)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 17:56:32 EST 2007

oh 20 is plenty...that means it's an item
BUT, yeah, I never liked the boring white labels on all his Force Majeure
releases
but there were _actual_ test-pressings, white label as well
I had one on "The Cyberspace Conspiracy" (put into a DVD sleeve, liked it)
now to get mary off of "sufficiently breathless" and back on the proper
links
yours