NIK: Pyramid Power/letting in the past/chaos i hope

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 6 19:56:13 EST 2007

as I've mentioned before the loss of mom, home, and said home littered and
mostly destroyed by Hawkwind records sprawled in every room, knocked me
permenantly senseless, but as I was just out to dinner I think I recovered a
memory.......I seem to recall this 45 was done in 2 batches....the first
numbered from 1 to 10, and then for some reason the batch was continued to
20, i.e: 11/20, and so on
mine was 3/10 and if you have this you are in possesion of stolen property
and I urge you to record it as many times as you must to feel safe and
return it
you will be duly rewarded
somehow
mike