NIK: Pyramid Power/Clarification/Bragging/Cleopatra Sphinx Promo CD

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 7 00:19:36 EST 2007

I've got clean bed-sheets and I'm so psyched, and I must continue:
1) The person who briefly posted: 20 test-press only non-commercial release
re: the nik 45 was totally valid really, I was just having fun
2) I do not accuse anyone of having my record(s), eccept for BASTARD and he
is approved!!~! and if they did they got it fair and square and I certainly
know I will never get my records back unless they are offered for sale, etc
3) Brag mode fully on: the only reason my copy of that 45 was number 3 and
not number 2, was because I requested either 3 or 7.......I think of 3 when
I think of pyramid's and my beloved delta-whatevers
4) I may have mentioned this before but in my hot little hand and NOT lost
and possibly something you intense music likers might consider a little more
down-to-earth and less totally obscure??  is this Sphinx advance copy with a
professionally printed white cover/insert (the cleopatra version, not the
original)
strangely Brian Perera kept all knowledge of this from me
it says "from former Hawkwind singer/saxist NIK TURNER SPHINX, then lists
the tracks, then mentions the advance nature, then C + P  1993
Cleopatra......the font changes a bunch...........I wonder how many of these
were released????
anybody else ever heard of it or have one????
thanks
mike