NIK: Pyramid Power (was: (OFF) Huw/ Outside the Law LP)

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Dec 7 09:30:08 EST 2007

mike coleman writes:

> oh 20 is plenty...that means it's an item
> BUT, yeah, I never liked the boring white labels on all his Force Majeure
> releases
> but there were _actual_ test-pressings, white label as well
> I had one on "The Cyberspace Conspiracy" (put into a DVD sleeve, liked it)

Huh? There's a CD/DVD of The Cyberspace Conspiracy???

Obscure Factoid : Someone was on the phone asking me for a "name for a
Hawkwind album".  I scanned my bookshelf and spotted Marilyn Fergusson's
"The Aquarian Conspiracy" and I'd been busy arguing on usenet that day,
as well as recently having finished one of William Gibson's trilogy.
Hence "The Cyberspace Conspiracy".

I had thought it was just going to be someone's compilation CD though, I
was somewhat surprised later to see the vinyl.

FoFP