(HW) Collector Conspiracy (Aquarian Chaos Cont.)

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Dec 11 13:15:49 EST 2007

I have the dark blue one, and I replaced it (100 bucks on Amazon)...... I bought my original at Akers Mic in Oslo for 149 NOK in 1988 after reading a ton of Moorcock novels... (gateway to teenage Hawkwind fandom, the Moorcock novels!)

Well worth the money (and all the memories)......... 100 dollar SHARP033......

Now for the Xenon picture CD and the Castle Tepee............ can you do it?????

NP: Motörhead "Another Perfect Day"

----- Original Message ----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December, 2007 5:10:55 PM
Subject: Re: (HW) Collector Conspiracy (Aquarian Chaos Cont.)

yes, most excelllent christian
I will get another one day (I found one but side 1 had a scuff, thus
rejected), when I get rich off Judge Trev, seems a surefire bet
shall I drive the forum nuts and continue???
I am waiting for you to tell me which of the chronicle CD's you have
I _think_ the murky one is first,  but the pure-bluish one is rarer???
I kept the latter

On 12/10/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I have the inner sleeve om my wall as a poster------- I have the LP s
>

> I have the inner sleeve om my wall as a poster------- I have the LP
 stored
> in the outer sleeve.
>

> Subject: Re: (HW) Collector Conspiracy (Aquarian Chaos Cont.)
>
> the CD. Although your vinyl sucks if it lacks the inner sleeve (LOL)
>

> On 12/10/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> are we talking about the CD or the vinyl?

 Good