(HW) Collector Conspiracy (Aquarian Chaos Cont.)

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Dec 11 14:57:57 EST 2007

<*>(disgustingly cute, isn't it)On 12/11/07, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:                    <*>
I have the dark blue one, and I replaced it (100 bucks on Amazon).....
I can't make sense here. how can you have what you replaced, futher, they could both be called dark blue....I suppose I could say, the murky one looks "bad", and rather fuzzy, a nice dissappointment to the actual LP cover, whereas the clearer blue one looks "good", but still a disgrace compared to LP cover.....

It looks excactly the same as the one I had. It's not the same copy, you big doofus!!  mine is a fuzzy disgrace (the way it should be as a dark blue hippie).........

>can you figure it out?? have your eyes  seen???

the lp looks like painted with lots of other colors, the cd looks like a 3 color printing, black, blue and red, no room for other tones.......

<*>Now for the Xenon picture CD and the Castle Tepee........... can you do it?????
I might be able to find you a USA Xenon, but I am keeping mine

as for the Teepee, for enough persuasion, I can do a (sealed I think) pic CD...is that what your're after??

I used to have the silver Tepee  (not the Warrior  font  Griffin silver which has murky printing on  the  insert and tray, which I have now)

Maybe I'll want a Cyclops California Brainstorm or a GWR Palace Springs........ the ILOKI and the Castle ones just don't look good!!!!! Like the crappy looking Griffin Electric Tepee. But, get me a sealed Picture CD of Tepee !!!!

Christian