(HW) Electric Tepee CD correction/ CotBS

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Dec 11 18:02:16 EST 2007

I have the cover art for the Gr
I need the DOJO and GRIFFIN CoTBS CDs.

I have the cover art for the Griffin one.

but no CD-

(due to my insane and disturbing Amphetamine tantrum in 2002 when I threw away all my Hawkwind stuff, all my signed Bisette / Moore Titan PBs and Moorcock pbs!!!!!)
Christian

----- Original Message ----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, 11 December, 2007 11:17:16 PM
Subject: (HW) Electric Tepee CD correction/ CotBS

I'm an idiot
I reported this exists as a cat #390, when in fact, it's the Bus Of The
Future that has a weird issue with that identity
I can supply the pic CD for a decent offer or in trade, further, at a
 glance
it seems I have one extra castle issue and one dojo, however with my
 luck
the inking will vary and I'll still go hungry
I also have some CoTBS, but not the Flicknife
I'm sorry
mike