GEEK: good proggie needed for DVD backup

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Wed Dec 12 11:48:37 EST 2007

Ripit4me:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/RipIt4Me

In conjunction with DVDShrink:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVD_Shrink

Will do what you are looking for.  Neither program is being updated
anymore so newer store bought disks might give Ripit4me  troubles.

They are free though and work really well!

   --EF

--
"Until Further Notice I am Unique!"