gig reminder SLOTERDIJK @ The Cherrywood 12/28/07

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Wed Dec 12 13:20:47 EST 2007

12/28/2007 09:30 PM - Cherrywood Rock Club

1460 Blackwood Clementon Rd. Clementon, New Jersey 08021 USA Description:SLOTERDIJK will be performing a heavy show at this metal club in south Jersey. We will be utilizing a new lineup featuring three guitars and bass. We are also referring to this show as a ’Yule Gathering’..Cheers! check out http://www.myspace.com/cherrywood_grille  supporting act: The Choices http://www.myspace.com/thechoices  SLOTERDIJK : http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1                   http://apps.facebook.com/ilike/artist/Sloterdijk
                   http://ilike.com/artist/search?artist_qp=sloterdijk