(NOW OFF)(HW) Display Stand For Epic Warrior On The Edge Of Time Album

Objet Volant Non-Identifie insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 13:53:48 EST 2007

Not so fast young man, a digtal pic is required as proof
I will say, there was indeed a blue one on auction recently that I doubt
sold real high
waiting (foot tapping, tap-tap-tap-tap)
psychotic LSD thread kill!! Kill!!! -er