(HW)CotBS

Threatened Post Off Over Your CD insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 23:19:55 EST 2007

John I don't remember myself LOL, however having a Flicknife version means
your tre-cool, since that was the first, and quite honestly, I have it in my
head that the murky one is the very original, and I have kept a slightly
later press, although that could all be in my head.....I can tell you that
when I was looking at extras for Christian I so much as opened the jewel
case to the Dojo version, and in it there is a miniaturized version of the
inner sleeve art set into a yellow border
I'll be more than happy to look at all for you if one of your many friends
that won't sperak to me doesn't jump right in on this.
If you care to send me a dig pic of yours I can identify it immediately as
to which Flicknife it is...also, it OBVIOUSLY is the highest on the
value!!!!!  (ok looking at the dojo one, it suffers from having the color
art on the cover set into a blue border, but otherwise the art looks proper
to the actual record...and further it's a must for 2 bonus tracks "The War I
Survivied Live", and "Voice Inside My Head  Live"