(HW)CotBS

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 00:00:20 EST 2007

*how's about somebody else tell us where the Griffin issue comes into
this....I just kitty proofed my containers however maybe unnecessary*
*anybody got a spare booklet to the Voiceprint "Choose Your Masques" live
cd(s)...sadly mine got left behind..*
*same with Love In Space and I'm trying to be grateful I just have the 2
cd's....OUCH*