Fw: Hawkwind Manchester Gig - from Margaret Tait

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Sat Dec 15 06:47:18 EST 2007

After it's been re-scheduled, I reckon HW should find
an alternative NW venue - the Academy 2 is not a great
place to have a HW gig - too small and the stage looks
cramped and, like FOFP said - its always bloody
freezing in the bar!

Mick
(Who turned up last last night to find the place in
darkness with the doors locked and a few posters
stating the gig was cancelled due to 'unforseen
circumstances')

--- Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK>