Fw: Hawkwind Manchester Gig - from Margaret Tait

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 15 12:31:33 EST 2007

fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

Yeah, I  got it by text just when I reached the end of Oxford Road.
Worse, the  hotels in Manchester seem to have doubled their prices for
this weekend  :-(
Yeah. That's the Christmas Spirit for you.

Still,  some nice chat in The Salisbury at least brought a little light
to a dark  time. Thanks guys.

It did. Still feeling gloomy today. What happened last night was worse than
Preston North End being beaten by the Donkey Lashers.

Steve, wearing my "Life, don't talk to me about life" tee  shirt.