Fw: Hawkwind Manchester Gig - from Margaret Tait

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 15 14:17:30 EST 2007

The one in Preston? I emailed the band about that place 2 years ago. I saw
Porcupine Tree there earlier this year. We were at the back and couldn't see
the  band at all. They were so clinical that we may as well have been at home
listening to the CD. Stage needs to be higher. Wouldn't be at the back for the
Hawks though.
I'd love to see them (Hawkwind) play the Limelight in Crewe. That is an
excellent venue. You can see the stage wherever you are... and they sell real
ale.

If "The Management" is reading this, get in touch with the Limelight. It
really would be a great gig there.
_http://www.crewe-limelight.co.uk/_ (http://www.crewe-limelight.co.uk/)

Steve... wanting to beam up to Exeter now.