(Off) space ritual get it now or forget it. "Naked" reviewed

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 16:30:53 EST 2007

thanks very much  eli,

you are a true blessed one.
i was actually a bit worried about releasing a desk mix (and as it says on
the cover, the technical quality of the first track is a bit iffy), but i
knew that performance had a bit of majic and there was great empathy between
all the musicians involved.
we set off on that tour (as usual) after a two hour rehearsal. i had never
played with tommy, paul, or joe before, and neither had jim or rick. i was
jamming along with whatever was going on for a lot of the songs but the
superb rythm section of tomy, paul, and joe carried the day (tommy and paul
were the only ones who actually knew the set thoroughly), apart from nik,
but he doesn't count..lol
i must add that the final gig of that tour was at glastonbury festival, and
that was one of the best gigs i have ever been involved with...ever. i met a
young..(ish) ron tree, who was in the audience..he bought a tape off me...

i was a bit pissed (drunk) when i wrote that last post, but i think that it
was due a lot to mike colemans bad influence (as usual).

trev