(Off) space ritual get it now or forget it. "Naked" reviewed

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 15 17:19:03 EST 2007

*Mary, I'm telling you once and for all, the whole "eat 3 meals a day" is a
marketing doo-doo, you just wouldn't believe how long you can go without
food and even still be a killer like me!!!!!!*
*it works wonders on rebuiding Hawkwind collections*
*if your feeling you must eat, down something with real value, such as a
hand full of pills, etc.....*